In this Legal Notice, the User will be able to find all the information regarding the legal conditions that define the relationships between the users and the person in charge of the accessible website at the URL https://www.elcabo.es (hereinafter , the website), available to Internet users.
The use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice. Consequently, the user of the website must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they intend to use the website, since the text could be modified at the discretion of the owner of the website, or because of a legislative change , jurisprudential or business practice.
Data of the person in charge of the website
- Name of the owner: Recuperaciones Industriales 2000 S.L.
- Registered office: Polígono de Raos - Parcela 12-K Naves G14 y G15, 39600, Camargo, Cantabria, Spain
- CIF: B39437124
- Contact telephone number: 942 36 90 90
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recuperaciones Industriales 2000 S.L. is responsible for the Website and undertakes to comply with all national and European requirements that regulate the use of users' personal data.
This Website guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data that you provide us in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 , in the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 of July 11 (LSSI-CE)
The website provides users of the same access to information and services provided by it to those people or organizations interested in them.
Access to and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the "User") and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications. The provision of the Website service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Website or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they intend to use the Website, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Access and use of the web
Users, when using the website and the services linked to it, must respect the following obligations:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website or through any of the services linked to it any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other instrument or electronic device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the services linked to it or in any equipment, systems or networks of the owner of the domain, of any user, of its suppliers or in general of any third party, or that is otherwise capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal operation of the same. Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to use the contents and in particular the information obtained through the website to send advertising, send messages for sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- They must refrain from circumventing or manipulating any established technical devices, either on the website, in any of the services or in any of the materials, elements or information obtained through it, for the protection of their rights. They must refrain from suppressing the identifying signs of the rights (of intellectual, industrial property or any other) of the owner of the domain or of the third parties that appear on the website and in each of the various services offered through it.
- They will refrain from taking any action that could result in a deviation of website traffic. In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user. On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
Contents of the web
The language used by the owner on the web will be Spanish. Recuperaciones Industriales 2000 S.L. (hereinafter, "EL CABO") is not responsible for the lack of understanding or understanding of the language of the website by the user, or its consequences. EL CABO may modify the contents without prior notice, as well as delete and change these within the web, such as the way in which they are accessed, without any justification and freely, not being responsible for the consequences that they may cause to users . The use of the contents of the web to promote, contract or disseminate advertising or information of its own or of third parties without the authorization of EL CABO, nor to send advertising or information using the services or information that are made available to users, regardless of whether the use is free or not. The links or hyperlinks that third parties incorporate in their web pages, directed to this web, will be for the opening of the complete web page, not being able to express, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confusing indications, or incur in unfair or illegal actions in against EL CABO.
The personal data communicated by the user may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to EL CABO, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information. contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data.
Limitation of liability
Both the access to the website and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. EL CABO will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use. EL CABO is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus on the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the web.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- and / or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
EL CABO is not responsible for the reliability and speed of the hyperlinks that are incorporated into the web for the opening of others. EL CABO does not guarantee the usefulness of these links, nor is it responsible for the content or services that the user can access through these links, nor for the proper functioning of these websites. EL CABO will not be responsible for viruses or other computer programs that deteriorate or may deteriorate the computer systems or equipment of users when accessing its website or other websites that have been accessed through links on this website.
Use of technology
Internet servers can collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Your IP address will be stored in the access logs automatically and with the sole purpose of allowing Internet transit, it being necessary for your computer to provide this IP address when browsing the Internet so that communications can be carried out. Likewise, the IP address may be used to perform statistics, in an anonymized manner, on the number of visitors to this website and their origin, in a completely transparent way to your browsing.
EL CABO will facilitate the use of personal passwords to the user who registers as such on the website. These passwords will be used to access the services provided through the Website. The user must keep the passwords under his sole responsibility in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of all kinds arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The User agrees to immediately notify EL CABO of any unauthorized use of their password, as well as access by unauthorized third parties to it.
Intellectual and industrial property
The User acknowledges that all the elements of the Store and each of the Products, the information and materials contained therein, the brands, the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of their contents, and the computer programs used in relation to With them, they are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of EL CABO itself or of third parties, and that the General Conditions do not attribute any other right to such industrial and intellectual property rights other than those specifically contemplated therein.
Unless authorized by EL CABO or, where appropriate, by the third party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, or allow access to the public through any form of public communication, of any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information accessed through the use of the Store only for their own needs, committing themselves not to carry out, directly or indirectly, a commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
The User must refrain from evading or manipulating any technical devices established by EL CABO or by third parties in the Store.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish legislation. EL CABO and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any controversy that may arise from accessing or using the website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, EL CABO and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of Santander.